My Final Coursework Video

Monday 8 October 2012

Analysing The 3 music videos







These three chosen music videos show and present a relatable image to POP music.






The first music video that I have discovered was the song title of Conor Maynard featuring Ne-YO- Turn Around which shows that there was a feature with two different artists and it also shows that the detail and style of the music video itself. In the music video, it describes how it was based on a street at night where he meets this girl and soon falls in love and uses a telophatic elevator which lifts up in the sky. The description of this video has a very different and unusual vision to the video which makes it look more cooler and intriguing to watch. The target audience is viewed for all ages and is not in any way an inappropriate video.

 The second music video that I selected is Chris Brown- Turn Up The Music. The reason why I also chose this music video for the POP genre was because I liked the style and the way the music video was set. I liked the way how it was based in a warehouse and how the flashing lights and dances formed the video. The video is also targeted for all ages of this video, but it's not inappropriate and the context of this video shows how different, fun and amazing it is to watch.


Lastly, the final music video that I have selected for the genre is Rihanna- Where Have You Been. The reason why I have chosen this particular soundtrack was because I liked how the video was set and the detail and style of the video. It also shows a lot of excitement and fun which makes the music video more interesting and enjoyable to watch and most importantly it is also not an inappropriate video and it's  is targeted for all ages between 13+.

No comments:

Post a Comment