My Final Coursework Video

Friday 7 December 2012

Analysing An Album Cover- Chris Brown



The album cover I have chosen to analyse is Chris Brown.
The reason why I have chosen Chris Brown to identify on an album cover is because I am a very big fan of him, not only did I just choose him because of that, but because I like how he had came out with an album from a young age of 16 and entitled the album by his forename itself, Chris Brown. I like how he had came up with the idea to keep the album cover simple, but with a hint of urban effect, by using a graffiti font in bold writing to make the name of the album cover stand out. It also shows how he's only just beginning in his music career and even has a picture of himself to clarify the artist that he is.



I have chosen his newly music album cover Fortune which was produced and released in 2012. You can tell from this album cover how he has grown from such a young teenager to a young adult, and how completely different and intriguing his newer album cover looks from the one he originally made when he was 16. The background and detail of this album cover shows the technique and style that Chris Brown has used to create this album and also the font and sizing is smaller, but yet readable. Secondly, the color and the whole image to this album really brings a presentable and very imaginative effect to the album cover which really shows the stylish yet unique album effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment